Do On-Page SEO To Boost Your Article Rank
in This Article, You Will Learn About On-Page Seo. On-page SEO is the practice of optimizing individual web pages in order to rank higher and earn more relevant traffic in search engines. On-page refers to both the content and HTML source code of a page that can be optimized, as opposed to off-page SEO which refers to links and other external signals.
Here is Guide To Do On-Page SEO
How to Optimize Article:
Use one of the following main keywords on your website in order of importance.
See by using CTRL+U (Windows) on your Website and finding with CTRL+F “keywords” in the document. After adding these keywords as the “Focus Keywords” you’ll want a few things on this checklist.
1. BOLD KEYWORD
2. Italic Keyword
3. Underlined Keyword
a. Make this a hyperlink to another page of your Website.
4. Insert one picture and make sure its name and ALT tag is the keyword.
5. Make the first Word in the Blog Post the keyword (if possible) otherwise use it naturally in the title or elsewhere.
6. Have an
Tag (start with the keyword Like on-page Seo).
Tag (contains keyword on-page SEO) and
Tag (contain keyword on-page SEO) in your title.
7. Suppose you keyword is “On-Page SEO” then make sure your blog URL contains keyword like (www.yourwebsite.com/on-page-seo.com)
8. Create (1-3) internal link(s) to another blog posts on your site ith the keyword.
9. Create 1 outbound link pointing to another website.
10. Make sure the last 50 words of your article contain the keyword.
11. Have a keyword density of 1%to 3%
12. Make sure your title is 70 characters or less
13. Article should be minimum 300 words in length.
And that’s for 100% SEO Scores!!! Thanks